How To Send Money Through Google Pay
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to send money through Google Pay, with the help of Google Pay you can easily send money to a specific mobile number, or contact by using its official application available for Android and iOS user.
The Procedure of sending money through Google Pay is very easy and does not charge extra cost.
You can easily send money to a Paytm user, Bank account, phonepe user or other.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to send money through Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to send money through Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Send Money Through Google Pay :-
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- Enter your lock screen or pin in order to proceed further.
- The home page of Google Pay application will show you the list of all the people with whom you contacted recently on Google Pay.
- You can select the contact or people from the homepage.
- Alternatively you can also click the option new payment placed at the bottom of the Google Play home screen.
- Once you select the contact you need to tap on the profile to open the chat box.
- In the chat box you will see two options placed at the bottom of the screen called pay and request.
- You can also send a customised message by clicking on the message text field while sending money through Google Pay.
- Now in order to send money in Google Pay you need to click the option pay.
- Before sending money through Google Pay make sure that your device location is used so that Google Pay application can make the transaction successfully
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter the amount that you want to send to the selected contact in Google Pay.
- Once you enter the amount click on the arrow placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- After entering the amount you will see all its details such as name mobile number and banking name.
- A popup box will appear on your screen which will ask you to choose an account to send the money to the selected contact.
- Click the option pay money.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your UPI pin for verification.
- Once your upi pin is verified you will see that you have successfully sent money through Google Pay.
- You will also receive an SMS which will show that a specific Amount has been deducted from your bank.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can send money through Google Pay.
I hope this article on how to send money through Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.