How To Send Money From PhonePe
Last Updated : Aug 25, 2022
IN - PhonePe
In this article we will show you how to send money from PhonePe, before sending money from PhonePe you need to make sure that you link your bank account with the PhonePe. Make sure both the accounts are registered with the similar mobile number so that the sending and receiving of the cash can be possible.
You can use phone pay in order to send money to family friends or for making payment through scanning qr code.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to send money from PhonePe this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to send money from PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Send Money From PhonePe :-
Using PhonePe Application On Android Device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device
- Install PhonePe application and login to your account.
- Enter your mobile number and four-digit password to login.
- After successfully login into your account you need to go to your profile icon placed at the top left corner of the home tab.
- In the profile page it will display several options for payment methods and payment settings.
- In the payment method screen at the top you will see the list of the bank account that is linked with your PhonePe account.
- Just beside the bank account you will see the option of Add new.
- Click this option in order to add bank account in PhonePe new version of your bank account.
- Assume that you have already linked or add bank account in PhonePe, go to the home tab Placed at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- In the home tab you can see the option of money transferred to contact, account, self and bank balance.
- You can also use this option to send the money from PhonePe to a specific friend or family member.
- Alternatively you can also click the QR code option placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- You can use the QR code scanner option when you want to send money to a specific person. For example, in a shop you can easily ask for the PhonePe scanner.
- After scanning the code, You need to enter the amount that you want to send to the shopkeeper.
- Next you can also add a message which is optional.
- Now this amount will be debited from the list of the bank that are linked with the PhonePe account.
- You can select one specific Bam from where you want your money to be debit from.
- After entering all the details press send and enter the 4 digit upi pin.
- On the next screen it will show you that the transaction is successfully completed.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can send money from PhonePe by scanning QR code.
I hope this article on how to send money from PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.