How To Send A Video From Messenger To WhatsApp
Last Updated : Nov 2, 2021
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you how to send a video from messenger to WhatsApp, WhatsApp is one of the most popular instant messaging applications that help you to share video audio photos with your friends, family or any other contact you have saved in your smartphone.
WhatsApp allows you to send and receive content from various other social media platforms. Sometimes a user wishes to forward any video received from messenger to WhatsApp group of friends however there is no direct method of sharing a video from messenger to WhatsApp.
The messenger application tab has the feature of direct sharing option of sending a video from messenger to WhatsApp.
In other words, there is no option of sharing on WhatsApp in Facebook videos that you receive or send in your messenger.
It is not similar to sharing Instagram post stories on WhatsApp.
Step By Step Guide On How To Send A Video From Messenger To WhatsApp :-
- In order to share the video you must save the video on your Facebook account that you have received or send to your Facebook contact.
- Search for the chat or group in your messenger and look for the video you wish to share.
- Long press the video and click on the option of save on Facebook.
- After doing so it will store the video in your Facebook account.
- After storing the video, launch the Facebook app on your device.
- After logging into your account click the option of more menu and select saved items.
- In the section of saved items you will see the video that you have saved by long press.
- Click 3 dots present right next to the video.
- Now you need to click the option of copy link. this will help you to copy the URL of that particular video.
- Now you just need to share the video from messenger to WhatsApp.
- Go to your WhatsApp application and open the conversation or grow where you want to send this saved video from messenger.
- Now you need to paste this link by simply holding your finger on the text box.
- WhatsApp will show you the URL preview and just click the option of send right next to the video link you copied.
I hope this article on how to send a video from messenger to WhatsApp helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide on how you can send a video from messenger to WhatsApp.
You can send this video to your friends or in a particular group. After forwarding this link to your friend they just need to click the link and open it with the help of Facebook application.
There is no requirement of downloading it in order to see the video you just sent to your friend.