How To Send A Group Email In Gmail App On iPhone
Last Updated : Feb 1, 2022
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to send a group email in Gmail app on iPhone, a group email is any form of conversation that consists of various participants. By default, If a user includes multiple recipients in the two section in Gmail it will automatically start a group email.
Sending a group email also saves a lot of time in case you want to send a similar email to a lot of people.
For example, if you form a Gmail group for an accounting label you can send a group email to this group.
You can technically form a group without a Gmail group but if you create the email group it becomes a lot easier to deal with a large number of people at once.
Step By Step Guide On How To Send A Group Email In Gmail App On iPhone :-
- Open the contact application.
- To the specific contact entry which you want to include in the group.
- Tap the mail option in order to form a new email to the group.
- After clicking this option, the mail application will open and a popup box will appear on your screen with will display options like to, To, CC, from and subject.
- In the to field you need to enter the email addresses in the group.
- In case you want to send blind Carbon Copy you can also move an email address from the To field to the CC or BCC field.
- Click the to field to the addresses and then tap and move any address to a distinct textbox.
- Write your message in the text box, click the send option placed at the bottom in order to send a group email in Gmail application on iPhone.
In case you do not want to send group email with the help of a built -in Mail application, simply copy the addresses and use the favorite iPhone email application.
- Open contact application and search the email group.
- Click and hold all the addresses and after this a menu will appear on your screen,
- Select copy option to copy all the addresses.
- Now open the email application on your iPhone.
- You will see various fields appearing on the screen while composing named to, from, subject and text body.
- Tap the two fields and click the option paste. This will paste the copied email address from the contacts of your iPhone.
- Write your email that you want to send in the group.
- Now hit the send button placed at the bottom of the screen.
I hope this article on how to send a group email in Gmail app on iPhone helps you in this article we covered an essential guide.