How To See What You've Watched On Netflix
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to see what you've watched on Netflix, Netflix has become the most popular entertainment source, and it has millions of users across the globe. With its subscription plan users get a lot of benefit from watching movies shows and other content in various languages.
Netflix also provides its user the benefit of clearing some or all the history in the recently watched list.
Netflix includes minimum tracking however it keeps a record of what you watch and when. This is easy for the users who want to search for random foreign language movies that they have seen in the past but can't remember the title.
Netflix also includes the section named what again so that you can get to see what you have recently watched.
In case you want to see the full record of the movies or shows that you have watched, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To See What You've Watched On Netflix :-
- Open Netflix on your PC.
- In case it does not log you into your account enter your credentials to open your Netflix account.
After successfully login to your account select the three dots placed at the top of the Netflix homepage.
- In a downward menu it will show two options: name settings and Sign out.
- Click the options- settings from the drop-down menu.
- Another pop-up box will appear on your screen which will show various options related to your profile named Account, downloads and about this app.
Look for the account details placed under the account section.
- The Netflix application does not allow the user to change the settings within the application and will redirect the user to a web browser for further settings.
- The browser version of Netflix will show various options for membership and billing, Plan details, settings, Profile and parental controls
- Look for the option profile and parental controls.
- Click Download Arrow next to your profile.
Select view place next to the option- viewing activity.
- On the next screen you will see all the Netflix history for the selected profile including date and the option of reporting a problem.
- You can also click the option of show more to see the watch history of a specific date.
In case you want to download all the watching history of your Netflix you can also click the option of download all placed at the bottom.
I hope this article on how to see what you've watched on Netflix helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps and methods we mentioned are easy to follow and implement.