How To See Post Insights On Instagram
Last Updated : Oct 28, 2021
IN - Instagram
In this article we will show you how to see post insights on Instagram, over the last years this platform has changed a lot and provides you various tools along with sharing posts, reels, videos.
It is a great platform for a small business owner to see the unlimited opportunities to get attention from the audience and gain credibility.
As the competition is increasing day by day, it is essential to have a track of all the inside in order to promote your business on Instagram.
First, let's discuss what Instagram Insight is.
Instagram enables you with the data that can help you analyze and understand each aspect of your business. It helps to observe the profile of your business account, your feed followers and Instagram story, videos and reels.
This feature helps you to get the exact number of the followers that are growing each day, visiting number, reach of your Instagram post, video, reels and Instagram live.
These insights are very helpful as they help you understand what your audience prefer and on which aspect you need to work harder to gain more audience for your growth of business.
In order to see your Instagram post you need to have a business profile. In case you do not have a business profile you can easily switch your Instagram personal profile into a business profile.
With a business profile it becomes easy for you to access the Instagram insides of your account.
Step By Step Guide On How To See Post Insights On Instagram :-
- Open the Instagram application on your smartphone. In case you do not have Instagram you can simply download it from the Play Store or App store and login into your account.
- After logging in, tap on the three horizontal lines present at the top right corner of your screen. These three horizontal lines represent the menu icon.
- You will come across three tabs named activity, content and audience.
- The activity option tells you the total number of people that are interacted with your content. It also calculates the number of accounts Your account has reached with the number of Instagram posts. further it is subdivided into interaction and Discovery. It helps you to give the data about profile visit, website clicks, number of call and email along with direction, reach and impression.
- Content option gives you detailed information about your feet story and promotions.
- The audience option provides you the four Metrics and gives you detailed insight about gender, age range, location and followers.
- Click on these options and then you will be able to get the analytics about your Instagram account.
I hope this article on how to see post insights on Instagram helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide. We have also mentioned the pre-requirements before being able to see the post Insight.