How To See Monthly Viewers On Pinterest
Last Updated : Apr 18, 2022
IN - Pinterest
In this article we will show you how to see monthly viewers on Pinterest, in case you have a business account on Pinterest, Pinterest analytics is very helpful for you.
The analytics data helps you to show which pins perform best and which pin brings the most traffic to your profile.
Pinterest has updated metrics for its users to see the organic content and other noticeable changes such as monthly viewers and monthly views.
The monthly viewers include people who have liked your pins pinned by you or others. Also, it includes the views on the specific Pins that you have saved on other people's sites.
It helps the creators to know how they are performing on Pinterest and also provide accurate data about their content.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to see your monthly viewers on Pinterest this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To See Monthly Viewers On Pinterest :-
- Open Pinterest on your Android device.
- In case it does not log you into your account simply enter your Pinterest account credentials to proceed further.
- After successful login to your account, click Your profile icon placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Your profile tab will open on the screen and it will show all the created and saved pins.
- Click the business option placed at the top left corner of the page.
- The business option is analytics and AD.
- Click the analytics option to proceed further.
- On the next screen, you will see the overview and audience metrics.
- The overview section provides metrics for fore options named Impressions, engagement, total audience, and engage the audience.
- Click the total audience section. Tap view.
- Now click the metric option and a drop-down menu will appear on your screen which will show various options such as Impressions, engagement, pin click, outbound click saves, total audience, engaged audience, monthly total audience, monthly engaged audience, and others.
- Click the option- monthly total audience.
- Now it will display your monthly total audience which includes all the users who have seen or engaged with your pins monthly.
- At the top of the screen, you can also change the date range and set it to last as per the options.
- In order to see monthly viewers on Pinterest click the 30 days option and press done.
- You can also split the monthly total audience as per device, source, and format.
I hope this article on how to see monthly viewers on Pinterest helps you and in this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can see monthly viewers on Pinterest On Android using Pinterest Analytics.