How to see DP on WhatsApp if blocked
Last Updated : Sep 11, 2020
IN - Whatsapp
If you are looking for ways on how to see a DP of a person who has blocked you on WhatsApp then you have definitely hit the right article. In this article we will show you how to see DP on WhatsApp if blocked
WhatsApp as everyone is quite aware is a cross platform messaging and voice over IP service which is now owned by the social network giant Facebook.
It is a free App and can be downloaded easily from Play Store or App Store. It allows the user to make national and international Audio/video calls using mobile data or Wi-Fi.
With WhatsApp rolling out new features every now and then it becomes very essential for the users to know all the tiny details of WhatsApp.
Sometimes it so happens that people use the Block option in their WhatsApp and block the person from a group or from their individual chat.
In such a scenario the person gets to see a blank image in place of the DP of the individual who has blocked him or her.
Here in this article I will show you a hack on how to view the person’s DP who has blocked you.
Below I laid down few easy steps:
- Borrow a mobile from someone or use a spare one.
Use the mobile to download and install the app Parallel Space from Play Store.
- Parallel Space App helps you to run multiple WhatsApp Accounts on different phones.
- Create a clone of your original WhatsApp Account on the App.
- Register your WhatsApp Account.
- Now open your cloned WhatsApp and tap on the status tab.
- You can now see the DP of the person in place of the blank image.
That’s it. You are done.
By following the above steps, the user can view the DP of the person who has blocked him or her. Hope this article on how to see DP on WhatsApp if blocked helps you.