How To See Archived Mail In Gmail App
Last Updated : Jan 17, 2022
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to see archived mail in Gmail app, we all have emails in our Gmail account that we donâ€™t really need but donâ€™t wish to delete either.
These are mails that might come in use for later reference. Thus, Gmail provides the feature of archiving mails.
Most of the users have an archive folder that allow for an organised, clean and clear inbox.
What archiving essentially does is remove the mails from the main inbox interface and save it in a separate folder and file it away for future reference.
These mails can be recovered or taken back to the main interface anytime. Moreover, any response or reply to the archived mail will appear in the inbox if your account.
In this article, we will see how you can access archived mails using the Gmail app in just a few easy and quick steps.
Keep reading to learn how you can achieve the same.
Step By Step Guide On How To See Archived Mail In Gmail App :-
Open your mobile phone, laptop, or any other device. From the web browser of your preference or simply the default one, open the Gmail home page.
- You can also directly open your Gmail app if it is already installed in your device.
- Next, you will be required to fill in your log in details in case you are not logged in by default.
- Once you are logged in successfully, you will be taken to the inbox.
- Here, you will be able to see all the mails received by your address, organised in a chronological order.
To access or see the emails that have been archived, you will first need to click on the hamburger or â€˜Menuâ€™ icon at the top left corner of the page. This icon is depicted by three horizontal lines.
As soon as you do this, a panel or list will open on the left side of the page. Here, you will be able to see several options. Click on the â€˜All mailâ€™ option to proceed further.
- This is where you will be able to see all the emails archived by you.
- If you remember the email address or any part of the content or key word of the email that you wish to see particularly, you can enter it in the text-field at the top of the page. Alternatively, you may also go ahead and scroll down the page to find the mail you wish to see and click on it.
As soon as you do this, you will be able to read the entire mail.
This is how you can see the emails that you have archived in the Gmail app. I hope this article on how to see archived mail in Gmail app helps you.