How To Search A Website For A Word Using Google
🕐 1 Jan 23
In this article we will show you how to search a website for a word using google, in case you do not know the specific website for which you want to search a specific word you can use the Google advance search options that will narrow down your search procedure.
Google has special characters and features that help to control the search process. Can enter the word or phrase in order to search for after the site address.
Google is excellent in searching relevant content based on the terms you search in the search field. In this case, a site search operator helps the user to search one domain for a specific term.
This site search operator works best when a user know that the content exists on the website but cannot find it.
Instead of tapping 20 different link and searching fate one after the other users can just specify the search on Google and the site operator will exclude the relevant results.
In case you are looking for a solution how to search a website for a word using Google, this is the write article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Search A Website For A Word Using Google :-
- Open Google on your browser. This platform will help you search for matching words on large or Complex websites.
- Now you need to enter the site address for which you want to search a word on Google.
- Type site along with: and the name of the website you want to search. In this article, we have taken the example of TalkersTech website.
It will appear on the search field as- site:talkerstech.com
- Now leave a blank and enter the search word. It will appear as- site:talkerstech.com Google Docs.
- In order to narrow your result, you need to enclose the search word in quotation marks. This will help the Google search engine to display the exact term on the home page.
- Now press enters to see the search result on Google.
- The search result will appear from the website that you have entered the search field.
As you can see in the picture given below the Google search engine has narrowed down the result of Talker static website and it displays only the content having the word- Google docs.
I hope this article on how to search a website for a word using google helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are called detailed and easy to follow.