How To Screen Record In Android
Last Updated : Nov 10, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of how to screen record in android, although most of the Android devices have inbuilt Screen Recorder to record screen.
In case you do not have inbuilt Screen Recorder on your Android device you can easily use third-party applications from play store.
There are many third party application that provides various outstanding features along with screen recording for your Android device.
In this article we will specifically talk about how you can record screen in Android with the help of a third-party application called Screen Recorder.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to screen record in Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to screen record in Android.
Step By Step Guide On How To Screen Record In Android :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now simply type screen recorder in the search bar.
- Google play store will show you various result according to the search query.
- Select The screen recorder application as per your choice.
- In this article we will to use the screen recorder application by with vidma video studio.
- Once the application is successfully installed click the option continue placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Now it will ask you to enable the popup for floating button and convenient uses.
- You can also use the notification bar in case you do not want to allow floating option.
- After this it will ask you to give access to your Media Library in order to store and added the recorded videos.
- Click the options below to give access to screen record on your Android device.
- Once you give access you will see the timer placed at the bottom of the screen which will show you the time it is taking for recording the screen on your Android device.
- At The top of this you will see the option of pores in case you want to stop screen recording on your Android device.
- You can easily see the option of video and photo placed at the top of the screen enabled for screen recording on your Android device.
- You can also customise the format of your screen recording on Android within this application with the help of the setting icon placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once the screen recording is completed with the help of this application it will show you the preview of video saved.
In this article we covered and essential guide on how you can screen record in Android with the help of third party application.
I hope this article on how to screen record in android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.