How To Save Word Document To Desktop On Mac
Last Updated : Dec 1, 2021
IN - Microsoft Word
In this article we will show you how to save word document to desktop on mac, when you save any document on the Mac, it saves all the files on the Mac with the help of the application file menu.
The file menu of Mac provides the user with two options in order to save the word document. The two options are saved and saved as.
The options provided by the file application are very similar the only difference between both options is that when the file is saved with the option to save as the user has the flexibility to choose the destination and name for the specific file.
Step By Step Guide On How To Save Word Document To Desktop On Mac :-
- Open the word in your Mac.
- In this step, you need to select the specific document which you want to be displayed on your desktop. You can also create a new document by clicking the option blank document.
- You need to make sure that the selected document is open and you can easily open the document by double-clicking it from the homepage.
- The toolbar of MS Word provides you with various tabs like file, home, insert, design page layout references mailings, Review, view, and help.
- Click the file tab placed at the top left corner of the MS Word Interface.
- From the file tab, you need to click the option to save or save as. Both the options will help you save a file if someone does not save it before.
- When you click the option of save as a dialogue box will appear regarding the location and name for the specific Word document.
- Now you need to enter the details like file name and field.
- You will see a drop-down box named where. Click this and search the destination where you want this file to be saved.
- As you want the word document to be saved in your desktop to the option desktop so that it is visible on your desktop.
- After completing all the details like field name location now you can click the save option.
- After successfully completing all the steps mentioned above your specific Word document will now be visible on your desktop.
I hope this article on how to save word document to desktop on mac helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow now you can easily save your word document and locate on your desktop. I hope this article solves your query.