How To Save Word Doc As JPEG
Last Updated : Nov 29, 2021
IN - Microsoft Word
In this article we will show you how to save word doc as jpeg, the documents created in MS Word are compatible with other word processors. Some users prefer to save the document as JPG or GIF. You can use Microsoft paint in order to save Word documents as JPEG.
Just follow the step by step guide below to know how you can save the word document in jpeg.
Step By Step Guide On How To Save Word Doc As JPEG :-
- The first step is to open the document in MS word you want to save.
- Now you need to change the zoom level. In order to do so, you need to click the view tab which is placed at the top of the MS Word screen.
- The view tab will provide you with various options for views, immersive, page movement, show, window, macros, and Sharepoint.
- As you can see in the picture, there are two options for zoom. The first option is 1 page and the second option is multiple pages.
- With the help of the Zoom tool, you can easily change the size of the document so that it is visible on the entire screen.
- Now you need to press the print screen with the help of the PSC key present on the keyboard.
- Now you need to open the application of Microsoft paint. In case you do not have this application, you can also use a third-party app like Fast Stone Image Viewer.
- Now after opening Microsoft paint, press ctrl+v. The image that you have copied with the help of the zoom tool will appear on your screen.
- Now you need to use the crop tool. This will help to get rid of the unwanted parts present in the screenshot.
- Press save as and now you need to enter the name for your file.
- After entering the name you can see that in save as option it provides you with various formats like PNG picture, JPEG picture, BMP picture, GIF picture, and other formats.
- Choose the format of JPG or GIF.
I hope this article on how to save word doc as jpeg helps you, in this article, we covered an essential guide I hope this article solves your query and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.