How To Save Twitter Videos To Camera Roll
Last Updated : Mar 23, 2022
IN - Twitter
In this article we will show you how to save twitter videos to camera roll, to save videos from Twitter the iPhone and iPad users usually have to put more work than Android users, and this can also be more complex and time-taking process.
In this article we will teach you how to save twitter videos to iPhone camera roll. Just follow the steps given below in this article.
Step By Step Guide On How To Save Twitter Videos To Camera Roll :-
- At first, install the free MyMedia app onto your iPhone.
- Now, go and launch the official Twitter app.
- Then, go and search for the specific video tweet which you want to save.
- Now click on the particular tweet so that the text and video in the tweet gets selected entirely.
- Just be careful not to select any links or hashtags in the tweet.
- Now click on the arrow like icon in the selected tweet screen section which gives an option to Share Tweet via.
- After clicking on arrow like icon, a pop-up menu box will appear on your screen.
- From it just select the Copy Link option.
- This will save the URL of the specific tweet to your iPhone's clipboard.
- Now close the Twitter app.
- And open the MyMedia app in your device.
- Select the Browser option which is placed at the bottom menu.
- At the given field at the top of the app, type www.TWDown.net.
- And then click on Go. This will loads a website within the MyMedia app.
- Then, scroll down to Enter Video option.
- Click on the Enter Video field briefly this will appear the Paste option on your screen.
- Click on the Paste option, this will paste the selected tweet's url link into the section
- Now click on the Download button next to the section.
- Then, various download links for the video with different sizes and resolutions will appear on the screen
- Select anyone of the following options which you want to download.
- After clicking on the Download option, a menu will pop up on your screen.
- Select Download the File option from the pop-up menu.
- Then enter a name of choice for your saved video.
- Select the Media option at the bottom of the screen.
- Your saved video will be seen after selecting the media option.
- Now, select your saved video's file name.
- A new pop-up menu will appear on your screen with a list of different options.
- Select the Save to Camera Roll option.
- This will save your Twitter video to your iPhone's Camera Roll folder.
You can now open the video in other apps just like you would if you had made the video by yourself.
I hope this article on how to save twitter videos to camera roll helps you and you enjoyed reading this article and now you can save the twitter video in iPhone's camera roll easily just by following the above given steps properly.