How To Save Google Photos To iPhone
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to save google photos to iPhone, Google photo is one of the greatest photo storage and sharing tools provided by Google. Google photo provide various features for its users such as suggestion for animation collage and movie making.
Sometime user prefers to save the Google photos directly to the iPhone camera roll. user must know if the syncing feature is enable in iPhone than Google photos nose which of the images are already stored in the camera roll and those photos will not display a save button.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to save Google photos to iPhone, this Is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Save Google Photos To iPhone :-
- Open Google photo application on your iPhone.
- You need to sign into your account along with your Google account credentials in case you are not logged in to your account.
- Now you need to find the specific photos that you want to save to your iPhone camera roll.
- In case you want to save an individual Google photo to your iPhone camera roll, click The three dots placed at the top right corner.
- A popup menu will appear on your screen which will show the date day and time of the image along with other options named add to album, archive, save to device, save as PDF and others.
- Select the option save to device from the popup menu and in this way your individual Google photo will save to your iPhone camera roll.
- This will automatically save the photo to your iPhone gallery.
- In case you want to save multiple photos, you need to long press in order to select them. Now a blue check mark will appear on the selected photo in the top left corner.
- In this way you can select all the photos that you want to save in the iPhone camera roll and the selected photos will be marked with a blue check mark.
- After selection click the button placed at the top left corner of the screen which resemble like a cloud along with the downward arrow.
- Popup menu will appear on your screen which will show various options named share to, Save to device and others.
- Click the option save to device from the popup menu.
I hope this article on how to save google photos to iPhone helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide and this article display the steps for saving an individual Google photo along with multiple Google photo to iPhone. The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow.