How To Run Android Apps On Windows 10 PC
Last Updated : Nov 9, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of how to run android apps on windows 10 pc, there are various methods through which users can easily run the android application on a windows 10 pc.
However, you need to take help from an Android emulator in order to download the android app on your laptop.
The most common Android Emulator which can easily download the android app on windows pc is BlueStacks.
This application helps the user to install the applications on Windows. This application easily allows the user to run Android games and applications on Windows 10 PC.
In case you're looking for a solution on how to run Android apps on Windows 10 PC this is the right Article for you just follow the steps given below in order to run Android apps on Windows 10 PC.
Step By Step Guide On How To Run Android Apps On Windows 10 PC :-
- Open Google Chrome on your laptop.
- Now search for BlueStacks in the search bar.
- In the home page itself, you will see the option to download the BlueStacks.
- Click this option to start the downloading procedure of BlueStacks on your laptop.
- It will take a few moments to finally complete the installation procedure because of the heavy size of the file.
- Make sure it is connected to a strong internet connection so that BlueStacks can work smoothly on your laptop.
- Now you need to accept the agreement of the license and agree to the following: instructions.
- You also need to set the location to save the application and other data files.
- After installation you need to enter your Google account credentials to see all the Android application available to run on Windows 10 PC.
- BlueStacks will provide various options on the next screen, such as Play Store, Game center, system apps, play and win, BlueStacksx.
- Select Play Store in order to download android app app in laptop
- In the next step, you need to sign in with the help of your Gmail account.
- You need to enter your credentials, such as your email address along with password, to proceed further.
- After entering your credentials, click the option sign in.
- In case you have Double Factor authentication, you need to approve it by entering the OTP or providing the approval from your device.
- After successfully signing in to your Play Store, you need to go to the search bar and search for the android app application.
- Once you type the android app in the search bar, you will see similar results at the bottom.
- Click the option to install a place next to the android app.
- It will take a few moments to install the android app from the Play Store on your device.
- Once the android app is installed you are all set to use it by signing in to your account.
I hope this article on how to run android apps on windows 10 pc helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.