How To Rotate Text Box In Word
Last Updated : Dec 3, 2021
IN - Microsoft Word
In this article we will show you how to rotate text box in word, there is a certain time where you want to rotate your text and make them more attractive in your document. In case you are looking for a solution to rotate your text box in a specific Word document.
This is the right article for you. MS Word does not provide any direct method to rotate the text box.
Step By Step Guide On How To Rotate Text Box In Word :-
- Open MS Word on your system.
- Select a specific document where you want to rotate the text box. You can also search for the document by typing its related keyboard in the search field.
- You can also create a new document by clicking the option- New blank document.
- MS Word provides you with various options placed in the toolbar named as a file, home, insert, design, layout, reference mailings review view, and help.
- Click the Insert tab. MS Word helps you to insert pages, tables, illustrate, add-in, media, links, comments, header and footer, text, and symbols in a specific document.
Among all these options, look for the text column.
- Click the option of the text box which is placed in the text section of the Insert toolbar. A drop-down menu will appear on your screen which will show some of the pre-designed text boxes.
- Click the first option of the simple text box which is at the top of the drop-down menu. A text box will appear on your page.
In case you want to resize your text box you can track any of the corners around the outline of the text box.
- After placing the text box you need to enter the text that you want to rotate. This step is unnecessary in case you have to insert a text box around the existing text.
Now you need to locate the rotate icon which is placed at the top of the text box.
- Click and drag this icon towards the left side for a counterclockwise motion. However, if you drag the rotate icon towards the right, it will rotate the entire text box in a clockwise direction.
- In case you want to remove the black border which is around the text box, you can simply right-click your text box.
A drop-down menu will appear on your screen which will show various options. Click the last option of Format shape.
Under the format shape, there are two categories named fill and line. Under - line, click the option of no line and ultimately the lines that surround your text box will no longer be visible.
I hope this article on how to rotate text box in word helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and also we have covered how you can remove the black border around your text box. I hope this article solves your query