How To Return Product On Flipkart And Get Money Back
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to return product on Flipkart and get money back, digital markets offer a vast variety of products of different types and budgets.
You can find a dress for thousands of rupees on such platforms and also be able to get your hands on dresses under five hundred rupees in just a few simple steps. However, like everything else in life, digital platforms have their fair share of disadvantages.
The biggest of them all being missing the whole experience of touching and trying what you are purchasing in shops, taking coffee breaks in the middle, and then again hunting for better products.
Moreover, there are hundred situations where a product ordered online might not suit your preference. It could be a dress too tight, or shoes to big, a faulty TV or a broken chair.
Thus, to save them the trouble of legal issues and expenses, the Company provides its users with the option to return items from their address itself. Further, you can explore your options of either exchanging the product or asking for a refund.
Let us see how you can easily return a product on Flipkart and get back a refund for the same.
Step By Step Guide On How To Return Product On Flipkart And Get Money Back :-
- Open your phone and go to the Flipkart mobile app or log in using your details on the laptop.
- You will see the home page of your account. On the top left corner of the page, you will see the ‘Menu’ icon depicted by three vertical dots. Click on it.
- From the list of options in the panel, choose the ‘My orders’ option.
- Now you will be able to see all the orders made by you in a chronological order. It is important to note here that Flipkart offers a window of 10 days from the date of delivery for you to place a request for return or exchange.
- Click on the order whose product you wish to return. You will be taken to the next page displaying the details of the order product.
- Below the tracking update, you will be the ‘Return’ button, tap on this option.
- Next, you will be asked to give reasons for the return of the product and explain it further. You can also leave a comment describing the reason for defect.
- In the next step, you will have to choose what you want in return. Choose the ‘Refund’ option from the list. Automatically, you will be shown the options of refund, that is, whether you want it as a gift card in your wallet or the bank account.
- Further, you will be asked to choose the bank account to which you would like to receive the money. Here you may add another account also.
- Once you are done, click on the ‘Submit request’ icon. You will be taken to the next page informing you that the request for return has been initiated and below will be the directions related to the same.
- By clicking on ‘Track status’, you can track the entire process.
I hope this article on how to return product on Flipkart and get money back helps you.