How To Restore WhatsApp Backup Without Uninstalling
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to restore WhatsApp backup without uninstalling, many WhatsApp users now struggle to find the solution of backup Restoration process without uninstalling the application.
Users can easily restore WhatsApp backup without uninstalling the application with the help of some of the options search as using local Storage for Android users and iCloud for iPhone users.
With the help of file manager you can easily create a backup without uninstalling or installing your WhatsApp application.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to restore WhatsApp backup without uninstalling this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to restore WhatsApp backup without uninstalling
Step By Step Guide On How To Restore WhatsApp Backup Without Uninstalling :-
- First, you need to open the built-in file manager on your Android device.
- Make sure that you have created a local backup on your Android device and it is up to date.
- After confirming the local backup of your WhatsApp on your file manager you need to open the internal storage.
- Once you open the internal storage you will see various folders such as Android, browser, call recorder, documents, WhatsApp, Telegram and others.
- Now click on the WhatsApp folder to proceed further.
- On the next screen it will give you three more folders: database, backup and media.
- Now you need to click on the database folder.
- In case you are using the latest version of the WhatsApp application then your recent backup file will be displayed as msgtore.db.crypt14.
- Look out the search for the recent backup file that you need to restore.
- For restoring, now you need to go to the Android setting.
- Click the option apps.
- The app will show 5 distinct tabs named system app settings, manage apps, dual app, permission and AppLock.
- Click the option manage apps.
- In the search bar type WhatsApp.
- At The bottom of the app info you will see three options called force stop, Uninstall update and clear data.
- Click the option clear data.
- Now you need to open the WhatsApp application again and enter your phone number along with verification code.
- Now you need to enter your user name and provide the WhatsApp profile picture just like when you install the WhatsApp application for the first time
- Next you need to click on the restore option placed at the bottom to begin your WhatsApp backup Restoration process.
- Make sure not to click the option- skip as it will stop the Restoration process with the help of the local backup you have used.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can restore WhatsApp backup without uninstalling.
I hope this article on how to restore WhatsApp backup without uninstalling helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.