How To Reset UPI Pin In PhonePe
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to reset UPI pin in PhonePe, the UPI pin provides two options called reset and change that users can use by using the official application of PhonePe on android and IOS devices.
Users need to select reset option in case they forget about the UPI pin details in PhonePe in case you are looking for a solution on how to reset UPI pin in PhonePe this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to reset UPI pin in PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Reset UPI Pin In PhonePe :-
On Android Devices
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four-digit password to login.
- After successfully login into your account you need to click your profile icon placed at the top left corner of the home tab.
- In the profile page you will see various options for payment methods and payment settings.
- Under the payment method you will see your PhonePe wallet along with the bank account linked with the PhonePe.
- You need to select the specific bank account for which you want to reset your UPI PIN in PhonePe.
- Alternatively you can also click the option to view all payment methods placed at the bottom of the heading which will show you all the payment methods such as bank account, credit cards, debit cards, rewards and loyalty.
- Once you tap on the specific Bank you will see its account details such as type, branch, IFSC, UPI PIN and UPI ID.
- Next to the six digit UPI PIN, you will see two options called reset and change.
- Click on the reset option in order to reset your UPI pin in PhonePe.
- A debit card detail pop-up box will appear on a screen which will ask you to enter the debit card number and expiry date.
- Press continue.
- Now on your registered mobile number you will receive a 6 digit one-time password.
- In the textfield you need to set the UPI pin.
- Once again it will ask you to confirm your UPI pin.
- After this you will see a notification placed at the bottom of the screen which will inform you that BHIM UPI pin was successfully sent.
- In this way you can reset UPI pin in PhonePe.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can reset UPI pin in PhonePe.
I hope this article on how to reset UPI pin in PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.