How To Reset PhonePe Password
Last Updated : Sep 1, 2022
IN - PhonePe
In this article we will show you how to reset PhonePe password, in case you are unable to remember your PhonePe password you can easily reset it by clicking the forgot password option on the login page of PhonePe.
There are also other reasons why a user wants to reset their phone pay password such as for security reasons.
In any case if you are looking for a solution on how to reset your PhonePe password this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to reset your PhonePe password.
Step By Step Guide On How To Reset PhonePe Password :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed click open to proceed further.
- Once you open the application the login page will appear on the screen which will ask you to enter the 10 digit mobile number and the four digit password.
- As you need to reset your PhonePe password you need to click the options forgot password placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you click on this option it will ask you to enter your registered mobile number.
- After entering your 10 digit mobile number you need to press confirm placed at the bottom of the forgot password pop up box.
- Once you click the option confirm it will send you a verification code on your registered mobile number.
- This verification code or one time password will appear as a form of notification. This code will also expire in 60 minutes.
- In the forgot password pop up box you will see the option of entering code placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Click the option- enter code.
- Now you need to manually enter the one-time password that you have received as an SMS notification.
- In the reset password pop up box it will ask you to enter the five digit verification code.
- In the next text field it will ask you to set a new four digit password for your PhonePe account.
- Make sure the password you are choosing for PhonePe is unique and difficult to crack by any other user.
- After entering both the details press confirm.
- You will receive an SMS which will inform you that your PhonePe password has been successfully updated.
- Now in the login page you need to enter your 10 digit mobile number and the newly changed password in order to proceed further.
In This article we covered an essential guide on how you can reset your PhonePe password on an Android device by using its official application.
I hope this article on how to reset PhonePe password helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.