How To Reset Paytm Password
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to reset Paytm password, Paytm users should password in case of a breach of security or you are blocked in your Paytm account on your friends or family device.
You can easily reset your Paytm password by Using its official website on PC or mobile.
In case looking for a solution on how to reset your Paytm password, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to reset the Paytm password.
Step By Step Guide On How To Reset Paytm Password :-
- Open dialer on your Android device.
- Now you need to dial 0120 4888 488 or 0120 4456 456.
- Make sure you are dialing the above-mentioned number from your Paytm registered mobile number.
- Once the call is connected you need to select your language to proceed further.
- Dial 1 to Move next.
- Once the call is connected you will get a reset password link on your registered mobile number.
- Paytm users will also receive an email link to their Paytm account. This email will be regarding the link for resetting the password of the Paytm account.
- You can either tap the Reset password Link from SMS or the email sent to you on your registered mobile number.
- Once you click on this link it will redirect you to the Paytm official website.
- On this page, it will ask you to enter a new Paytm password.
- Make sure your Paytm password includes a minimum of 5 characters, at least one number, and.
- Make sure you tap the provided link within 10 minutes as it gets expires after that.
- This means you need to reset your Paytm password as soon as you get the link via SMS or email.
- After entering the new Paytm password with all the inclusions you need to click the option proceed placed at the bottom.
- After this, you will see that your Paytm password is successfully reset.
- If you do not receive the reset password link you need to check your inbox and spam folder.
- However, if the link expires after 10 minutes, you need to follow the above-mentioned steps once again 2 to get a new reset password link for your Paytm account.
In this article we covered and essential guide on how you can reset Paytm password by dialing the contact number mentioned above and you can easily check your Paytm account by resetting the password with the help of described.
It is always advisable not to share your card number, CVV, OTP or password so that it can secure your account even if the followers claim to be a Paytm executive.
I hope this article on how to reset Paytm password helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.