How To Reset Netflix On Smart TV
Last Updated : Mar 1, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to reset Netflix on smart TV, Netflix is one of the most popular entertainment streaming sources. It offers both online and offline streaming. users can also download the content to watch anytime.
It is a common platform that can be streamed through various devices such as TV, Android and Apple devices, Mac, PC, Xbox or PlayStation.
It provides various options for the user for comedy, action, drama, documentary and science fiction shows/ movies.
However, the Netflix application sometimes stops working or freezes while you are watching your favorite show.
This can be very frustrating for the users and in this case, you need to reset your Netflix on your Smart TV.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to reset Netflix on smart TV, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Reset Netflix On Smart TV :-
- Open the Netflix application on your Smart TV.
- In case it does not log you into your account you need to enter your Netflix credentials to proceed further.
- Now tap the menu button placed at the top left corner of your TV screen.
- On your TV remote it usually places the menu option at the bottom left side.
- After this a new menu will open on your screen where you can see a bunch of options such as home. Downloads, TV shows and more.
- Select the option- apps from the menu.
- Now on your Netflix application you need to search for the option named app settings for settings. With the help of this option, you can easily reset the network's application on smart TV.
- Click the button and follow any of the prompt boxes that appear on your smart TV in order to restart the Netflix application.
- After clicking the prompts, you need to re-enter your account information in order to start the Netflix application on your Smart TV.
- However, you need to enter the Netflix credentials only if it previously locked the application in your Smart TV.
- After resetting the Netflix on smart TV, it will take around 5 to 10 minutes to work.
- Now you see that Netflix no longer phrases or stops while you are watching after this procedure.
I hope this article on how to reset Netflix on smart TV helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide.
There can be various reasons Netflix sometimes doesn't respond and freezes while watching. It can be technical issues or too many users are watching Netflix at the same time.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow. I hope this article solves your query.