How To Reset Instagram Password With Facebook
Last Updated : Oct 26, 2021
IN - Instagram
In this article we will show you how to reset Instagram password with Facebook, Instagram is one of the most engaging social media applications. Sometimes a user forgets his or her password or simply someone changes it without their permission.
People wished to either reset the entire account deleting all the photos, likes and followers or by simply reset the Instagram password for security.
Resetting your Instagram password is one of the common issues which is faced by Instagram users. If your Instagram account is linked with Facebook, it becomes easy to get back to your account with the help of Facebook profile.
Here you can change and update your password if your both accounts are linked to each other. In case you forget your Instagram password, Instagram offers you three options through which you can reset your Instagram password.
You can use the option of getting a recovery code through email or SMS or simply by using Facebook.
After you have created your account on Instagram, you can log into this social media platform on IOS Android or any other browsers.
In order to reset your Instagram password with the help of Facebook make sure that your Facebook account is linked with your Instagram account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Reset Instagram Password With Facebook :-
- Open the Instagram application in your smartphone and login into your account. In case you do not have the Instagram application you can simply install it from your Play Store or App store.
- After assigning in you will land on the sign-in page.
- In order to reset the password click the option of forgot password.
- Instagram helps you to gain access to your account back with the help of email, SMS or using Facebook.
- Click the option of Reset using Facebook.
- You need to sign in to your Facebook account if you are not logged in. If you have already logged into your Facebook account, the problem option will not occur on your screen.
- Press the reset button.
- Instagram will send you an email address to which you created your Instagram account.
- Type the confirmation code that is sent to your mobile number via email. This confirmation code is 6 digits.
- Email will be sent to you along with the link of resetting your password.
- Open the link in order to reset your password with the help of Facebook.
- Type your new password. Make sure the password that you are using for your Instagram is unique and strong. Instagram asks you to enter your address twice for confirmation.
- After you have typed your new password, press done.
- Now you can easily login into your account with the help of your username and new password.
I hope this article on how to reset Instagram password with Facebook helps you and in this article we highlighted how an Instagram user can reset the password with the help of Facebook.