How To Reset Administrator Password In Windows 10 Without Admin Rights
Last Updated : Oct 7, 2021
IN - Windows 10
In this article we will show you how to reset administrator password in windows 10 without admin rights, changing administrator password without admins right in windows 10 is difficult.
In Windows, the admin accounts have the rights to make changes in the other users account, but there are some process which can help you to change the administrator password without its right.
Read the full article in this we will guide you in changing the administrator password in Windows 10 without Admin rights.
Step By Step Guide On How To Reset Administrator Password In Windows 10 Without Admin Rights :-
Changing admin password from window login screen
After typing the incorrect password to log in to the admin account, a reset password option will be appear below the password dialog box on the windows screen.
From this option you can change the password if you do not have the admin access or having problem in logging into windows.
- Select the reset password option below the password dialog box. If the reset password option isn't available then type any incorrect password and hit enter.
- Then, answer the security questions correctly which are appeared on your windows screen. You can also opt for the another method if no security questions appeared or you have forgotten the answers.
- At last type the new password and hit on enter button. Now your admin accounts password has been changed successfully and you have been logged on to the desktop with the new administrator password.
Reset the administrator account password with a Microsoft Account
Using Microsoft account with Windows 10 can be very beneficial and can reset your admin password with the help of Microsoft’s tools without much hassle.
- At first, sign in to your same Microsoft account which you use in your PC by going to the login.live.com on your mobile phone or another computer.
- If you are having problem in signing in to your Microsoft account then select the reset password option in your Microsoft account.
- Move forward to the Microsoft password reset page to get started and do keep in mind that now you can also reset the your password from Windows 10 login screen.
- After providing the correct details and confirming the identity on your account. This page will take you through resetting your Microsoft account password. Once the process is completed use the new password to log in to your pc.
NOTE: If you are having a Microsoft Account, then you should update your personal security info on your Microsoft account page. By adding phone number and email address can help you to reset password easily and also changing the admin account password in future becomes hassle free
I hope this article on how to reset administrator password in windows 10 without admin rights helps you.