How To Repost Instagram Post On Story
Last Updated : Oct 26, 2021
IN - Instagram
In this article we will show you how to repost Instagram post on story, Instagram enables you to repost someone else's post on your Instagram account. It also boosted your audience engagement by adding the element such as reposting the Instagram post on your story.
When you repost an Instagram post on your story you can also select a custom background color for that story.
Instagram allows you to repost the photo or video whether you are tagged.. Instagram users these days like to share stories from someone they don't even know personally.
Reposting an Instagram post on your story is really helpful for gaining credibility. More often users love to watch more Instagram stories as compared to Instagram posts. Instagram stories are very popular as they grab the attention of the viewer immediately.
Fresh stories appear at the top of the screen with a 24-hour period. Now you can easily repost someone's feed post on your story.
Follow the steps given below in order to repost an Instagram post on your story.
Step By Step Guide On How To Repost Instagram Post On Story :-
- Open your Instagram application in your smartphone and login into your account. In case you do not have an Instagram application on your smartphone, simply install it from your Play Store for app store.
- After logging in, search for the post that you want to report in your story.
Click on the paper airplane icon which appeared just below the post. This icon represents the share option.
- Once you click on this option Instagram gives you the option to either add this post to your story or send the post to a specific user by suggesting the username just below the option to add the post to your story.
In order to repost this Instagram post on your story, click on the option of add post to your story.
The selected Instagram post will appear on your story and you need to simply click the option of your story which is placed at the bottom of your screen.
- After resharing the particular post on your story you can easily customise the background as per your choice. You can also add text, music, emojis, poll, question and location on the post that you have shared. We can also customize the post that you have re posted on Instagram story as per your choice. You can also resize the post according to your convenience.
- Instagram also enables you to repost a post on your Instagram story by only showing them to your close friends. In this case you can simply tap on the option of close friend which is placed at the bottom left corner of your screen.
I hope this article on how to repost Instagram post on story helps you, in this article we covered an essential guide and also the steps mentioned above are quite easy to follow.