How To Repost A Video On Instagram Without App
Last Updated : Dec 28, 2021
IN - Instagram
In this article we will show you how to repost a video on Instagram without app, Instagram allows you to re-share or rather repost posts of other people or profiles from your account. Generally there are several apps and tools that allow you to do the same in just a few easy steps.
However, there are ways you can repost content without the use of any apps.
Thus if you wish to know how this can be achieved, you have come to the right place.
Follow the steps as explained below and you should be done in just a few quick and easy steps.
Step By Step Guide On How To Repost A Video On Instagram Without App :-
Open your Instagram account by logging into it using your personal details. If you have an app on your mobile phone, access it from the App tray by clicking on the app’s icon.
- This will bring you straight to the home page of your Instagram account. Here, you will be able to see all the posts and stories uploaded by the profiles you follow on the platform.
- Enter the name of the page from which you wish to repost a photo or video.
- As soon as you hit Enter, you will be taken to the concerned page. Scroll down to search the post you wish to repost from your account.
- On the right top of the post, you will see three vertical dots. Click on this icon.
- As soon as you do this, a dropdown list will open with several options.
- From the list of options, click on the ‘Copy share URL’ option.
- As soon as you do this, you will see a notification indicating that the action is successful and the URL has been copied.
- Now close the Instagram app and go to the home page of your mobile phone.
- Now open your Messenger app.
- Enter the ‘Repost bot’ in the Search box located at the top of the page and hit Enter.
- This will open a chat box with Repost Bot.
- In the text-field located at the bottom of the page, paste the URL of the video you had copied.
- Once you are done, hit Enter
- You will receive a converted version from the other end. Click on the link.
- You will see several options in the list.
- Click on the ‘Download’ icon.
- Now re-open your Instagram account.
- At the right corner of the page, you will see the ‘Add’ icon.
- From the list of media in your gallery, choose the downloaded file.
- Finally, follow the steps to successfully share the post again on your account.
I hope this article on how to repost a video on Instagram without app helps you and you found this article steps informative and useful.