How To Reply To An Email On Gmail
Last Updated : Nov 27, 2021
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to reply to an email on Gmail, nowadays it is a common practice to reply to an email on Gmail whether it is for professional or personal use.
Just follow the step below to know how can you can reply email on Gmail.
Step By Step Guide On How To Reply To An Email On Gmail :-
- Open the Gmail website on your browser. In case it does not log you into your account simply enter your valid email id along with your password before proceeding further.
- A list of all the emails that will appear on your screen.
- Select the specific email that you want to reply to. You can also search the name of the sender by typing it in the search field which is placed at the top of the screen.
Open the email. In the new screen, you will see the email and the arrow at the top right corner of the email. This Arrow represents the reply option.
- A new field will appear after clicking the arrow where you can type the reply for the specific email.
- In case you prefer to reply to everyone in the group of emails simply click The option placed it to the right of reply. Then click the option of reply to all from the drop-down menu.
Now you need to enter the response that you want to send to the receiver.
- After typing your reply for the specific email, you need to click the blue button which is placed below the reply field. the Blue button is the option for email. After this, you will email the receiver in its original email format.
Follow The Steps Given Below In Order To Reply And Email On Gmail On Mobile :-
- Open the Gmail application on your mobile. In case you are not signed in to your account first you need to enter your valid email id along with your password.
- A list of all the emails will appear on your screen. These emails can belong to a different category like promotion social primary and others.
- Select the e-mail that you want to respond to.
- A new window will open on your screen which includes the email that you have selected.
- Scroll down the e-mail and you will see three options at the bottom of the page.
- The three options are reply, reply, and forward.
- Click the first reply. You can also click the option reply all which will ultimately send your reply to everyone in the email conversation.
- The option of reply all is not visible if the specific email is only between you and the sender.
- Now you need to type the reply for the specific email that you want to send to the receiver.
- After typing your reply in the text field clicks the Paper airplane icon which is placed at the top right corner of the screen. It will send your response to the specific receiver.
I hope this article on how to reply to an email on Gmail helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide this article highlight to methods through which you can reply to an email on Gmail.