How to remove WhatsApp banned 2019
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to remove WhatsApp banned 2019. If you see this kind of messages on your mobile screen “Your phone number is banned for using WhatsApp”, when it happens, if you break the terms and conditions of WhatsApp.
Millions of people using WhatsApp daily it is the most convenient and easiest way to communicate with your friends, colleague ,or your family members and more together with someone and always touch with your closer, WhatsApp says “be aware that we ban account if we believe the account activity is in violation of our terms and policy, and review the “acceptable use of our services”
Why WhatsApp banned number
Before starting how to remove WhatsApp banned 2019 , first will discuss about banned policy, so there are so many situations in which your number get ban such as: sending bulk messages if you want to run it for long time, because it is against terms and conditions.
Also the use of mod version (like gb, plus or oG version) if you are using those app then you will definitely receive a message “your app is temporary banned”, sending inappropriate contents it is also against the terms and policy, if you are using an unofficial version of app, in this case your account will be ban temporary but if you are posting illegal contents and bulk messages in that can your account will be ban permanently, so let we know how to come out of it.
How to remove WhatsApp banned in 2019
So let’s go through this article and find out, how to remove WhatsApp banned, let’s start the process, and followed the given steps in below:
- First uninstall your existing WhatsApp and reinstall new from play store.
- Then enter your phone number which was banned by WhatsApp.
- After that you will get the message on your phone screen “your phone number +91 98xxxxxxxx is banned from using WhatsApp. Contact support for help”.
Then you have to click on support option after that a contact support form will open, mention your problem, it is genuine, with phone number
- Then click on the next button and scroll down.
- Now your mail will open with your filled detail and send it mail to support@WhatsApp.com.
- Then WhatsApp will reply to the mail and most probably if your problem is genuine, then WhatsApp will remove ban from your number.
- But WhatsApp may be banned your number permanently if you intentionally violate its terms and policy.
- It will take time around 24 to 48 hours to remove WhatsApp banned.
Hope you like this article on how to remove WhatsApp banned 2019 and this method and after using this method you can easily understand, how to remove WhatsApp banned in 2019.