How To Remove Shows From Continue Watching On Netflix
Last Updated : May 5, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to remove shows from continue watching on Netflix, there is no denying the fact that Netflix is not one of the online streaming platforms, rather it is the best option.
It has something for everyone. It has a massive collection or library from where you can pick shows and movies from different genres and industries.
Netflix saves, monitors and analyses your viewing activity to make your user experience seamless and more interesting.
Based on your viewings and ratings, it brings you the most relevant suggestions, your most viewed type of content, etc.
It also records all your watch history. You can find all your recently watched shows under the Continue watching panel.
There can be several instances where you would want to remove some shows or titles from the continue watching panel of your Netflix account.
If you wish to know how this can be done, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will learn how you can remove shows from your Continue watching list on Netflix in just a few quick and easy steps just follow the step-by-step procedure and you will be done in no time.
Step By Step Guide On How To Remove Shows From Continue Watching On Netflix :-
- The first and foremost step that you need to do is open the Netflix account on a device of your liking just as long it is compatible with the app. This could be your phone, laptop, tablet, TV.
- For the purpose of this article, we will see how this can be done on the mobile phone app.
- From the App tray, click on the ‘Netflix’ app icon.
- You will be taken to the homepage of the app where you would be asked to choose a profile to open. Here, all the profiles will have an image and a name of the people using the account.
- Click on the profile icon you wish to use and this will take you to the home page.
- Here, on the top right corner, you will see the profile icon. Click on it to proceed ahead.
- In the next step, select the ‘Account’ option from the menu of options available.
- This will take you to a new page via a link.
- Scroll down and under the ‘Profile and parental controls’ heading, select the profile and from the drop-down list, click on the ‘View’ icon next to the ‘Viewing activity’ option.
- Now you will be able to see all the recently watched titles.
- In order to remove shows from the list, all you need to do is click on the circular icon or ‘X’ icon located to the right of each movie that you wish to remove from the list.
- Within 24 hours, the show will be removed from your viewed titles and you will not see any suggestions from this particular deleted show.
I hope this article on how to remove shows from continue watching on Netflix helps you and the steps and methods mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
This is what you need to do if you wish to remove shows from the continuing watching panel.
Now, you no longer need to keep seeing the titles that didn’t catch your attention and interest and can remove them from blocking other interesting titles.