How To Remove My Order List In Flipkart
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to remove my order list in Flipkart, Flipkart is India's largest online retailer. With a huge selection of products available at reasonable costs, you must check to see if you are getting what you paid for, just as with any online purchase.
If you routinely purchase items from Flipkart, your order history is probably filled with a variety of products.
You may feel it's annoying to see all those ordered items and you may want to delete all the ordered history at a time.
And you may find itâs hard to delete all the history on your Flipkart app.
Flipkart users are unable to archive or remove their order history, unlike users of the popular e-commerce app Amazon.
This is due to one of the circumstances in which order history is important.
If you ever have a complaint about an order in the future, you can refer to the order history as evidence.
Order history contains all the information about your order, including the cost of the item, the date of purchase, the method of payment, and many other facts.
If you have any issues regarding the order, you can use your order history as evidence.
You can still try to remove your order history from Flipkart even though you are unable to. The deletion of the order history is not immediately apparent.
In this article we given the alternative solution on how to remove my order list in Flipkart, etâs dive into the process.
Step By Step Guide On How To Remove My Order List In Flipkart :-
- First of all, download Flipkart app on your mobile through play store
- Get into your Flipkart account by log in into your account using your account details
- Once you get into your Flipkart account you can see your âAccountâ tab on the screen
- Click on âAccountâ icon and you will directed into your profile where you can edit your profile
- Once you entered into your profile there is an option mentioned as âOrdersâ
- Click on the Orders option
- There you can see the products that you have ordered earlier. You will be able to see your whole order history when you open this column.
- Select the order that you would like to delete by clicking on it.
- You could now select the "Need Help" option by clicking it.
- When you click on the option Need help a chat box will open, and you must choose and describe your specific problem there in the chat box.
- There are some orders that Flipkart cannot delete, thus a notification indicating whether they can remove your specific order history may appear from time to time.
- Try it out regardless of whether it will succeed or fail.
This article provides you an alternative method on how to remove my order list in Flipkart that is worth of trying.
With the passage of time, technology has advanced, and Flipkart's technology is also changing on a daily basis.
Flipkart assists in keeping track of orders so that they can provide recommendations to customers based on previous orders.
Flipkart thereby gains insight into the recommendations it should make to each individual consumer by keeping track of every purchase.
I hope this article on how to remove my order list in Flipkart helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.