How To Remove KYC From Paytm Account
Last Updated : Sep 22, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to remove KYC from Paytm account, there can be many reasons why users want to remove KYC from Paytm such as if the person is installing the Paytm application or there is some issue related to the Aadhar card which is directly linked while completing the KYC procedure.
The Paytm Android and IOS application does not provide any direct features which has the users to remove their KYC details from Paytm.
In order to remove your KYC from Paytm you need to contact the Paytm customer care directly to resolve this issue.
In this guide we will tell you how to remove KYC from Paytm just follow the steps given below in order to remove KYC from Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Remove KYC From Paytm Account :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar type Paytm
- Now you need to install this application on your device.
- Once installed successfully you need to enter your login details to proceed further.
- After successfully login to your account you will see the home page in front of you.
- Click the profile icon placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- A detailed menu will appear on the new screen which will show various options such as order and bookings, digilocker, cashback, profile settings, 24/7 help support, Paytm postpaid.
- Below the services you will also see other options such as popular help topics and contact 24/7 help.
- You need to click the option contact 24/7 help in order to contact directly with the executive to help to resolve your problem.
- When you click this option on the next screen you will see various categories through which you can ask for help such as Bank wallet and Paytm, movie tickets and event, travel and hotels, Paytm mall shopping orders, recharge and bill payment, gold, insurance, credit score and others
- Now in order to remove KYC from Paytm you need to look at the option Bank wallet and Paytm.
- In this option you will see two categories one is the mobile number and the second option is message us.
- You can directly call the number 0120 4456 456.
- When you contact this number, the Paytm executive will ask about your documents which are required at the time of completing your KYC along with other details.
- Once you provide all the details and documents the Paytm executive will guide you and resolve your problem.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can remove KYC from Paytm on an Android device.
I hope this article on how to remove KYC from Paytm account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.