How To Remove Debit Card From Paytm
Last Updated : Sep 20, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to remove debit card from Paytm, Paytm users can easily delete their saved card details with the help of setting feature available for Android and iOS users.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to remove debit card from Paytm, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to remove debit card from Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Remove Debit Card From Paytm :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar type Paytm
- Now you need to install this application on your device.
- Once installed successfully you need to enter your login details to proceed further.
- After successfully login to your account you will see the home page in front of you.
- Click the profile icon placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- A detailed menu will appear on the new screen which will show various options such as order and bookings, digilocker, cashback, profile settings, 24/7 help support, Paytm postpaid.
- Click the option payment setting.
- On the next screen it will show you various options such as an up and linked bank account, Paytm wallet, saved cards, Paytm postpaid, Paytm reminder, automatic payment and subscription.
- Click the option save card in order to manage your save card or add a new card.
- On the next screen it will show you all the saved card the charge your debit card, ATM card, credit card and other cards that are linked with your Paytm account.
- This page will provide you with the list of all the saved card along with the option of adding the new card.
- In case you want to remove a specific debit card from Paytm users need to scroll the selected debit card towards the left side.
- Once you scroll the selected debit cards slightly towards the left you will see the option of remove in a red box.
- Once you click this delete or remove, a popup box will appear at the bottom of the screen which will ask you if you are sure that you want to delete this saved card.
- This popup box provides an option for the users called no and yes delete card.
- In order to remove the selected debit card from Paytm you need to select the option yes delete card written in blue.
- Once you delete the debit card from Paytm you will see that the selected debit card is no longer in the list of the saved cards in your Paytm account.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can remove a debit card from Paytm on your Android device.
I hope this article on how to remove debit card from Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.