How To Remove Card Details From Flipkart
Last Updated : Sep 30, 2021
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to remove card details from Flipkart, online shopping platforms like Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, etc. offer a great degree of flexibility when it comes to the mode of payment of a purchase or order.
Flipkart allows you to pay by credit cards, debit cards, EMIs, payment on delivery, UPI and phone wallets.
This makes the access and operation on the site easy and proves to be a great marketing strategy. By making the process easier and convenient, it induces people to buy more!
However, as a responsible user of the digital market, we must always regulate our privacy settings to ensure maximum security protection.
Moreover, when multiple cards are linked to the account, it often causes confusion as to the number, CVV, etc. Some of these cards might have expired also.
To avoid this, we should organize our payment details and keep them limited so as to avoid any confusion.
In this article, we will see a step-by-step guide to know how you can remove card details from your Flipkart account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Remove Card Details From Flipkart :-
Open your mobile phone and go to the App tray. From here, scroll down and click on the ‘Flipkart’ app icon.
- This will automatically open your home page. Here you will see various deals, latest trends, ongoing sales and offers, etc.
Click on the ‘Menu’ icon represented by three vertical dots to open the menu of options.
From the menu, click on the ‘My account’ option.
You will now see a list of different categories like your orders, rewards, etc. Click on the ‘My wallet and cards’ icon.
- Now, you will see details of your payment wallet like PayTm, PhonePe, etc. and the debit or credit cards. Flipkart saves the payment details you have used to place orders automatically for future use.
- From the list of cards, click on the card you wish to delete.
- This will open a new page with a graphical representation of the card and its details (like shown below). At the bottom of it, you will see an icon ‘Delete’.
- Click on this to remove the card from your saved cards list.
Voila! You are done. To check the success of the process, you can simply go back to the page of the card details and list. Here, you should not see the details of the card you just deleted.
This is how you can remove details of a debit or credit card from Flipkart in just a few quick and easy steps. I hope this article on how to remove card details from Flipkart helps you.