How To Remove Bank Account From Google Pay
Last Updated : Sep 7, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to remove bank account from Google Pay, you can easily remove your registered bank account from Google Pay by using its official website and application for Android and iOS users.
Every user has their own specific reason in order to remove or delete their Bank account details from the Google Pay.
In Case you are looking for a solution on how to remove bank account from Google play this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to remove bank account from Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Remove Bank Account From Google Pay :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your account simply enter your login credential such as your mobile number and one time password.
- Once you successfully logged into your account simply click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the Google Pay homepage.
- On the next screen you will see your profile details, payment methods, invite friends, Help and feedback.
- Under payment method you will see all the link bank account, debit card or credit card.
- Now under payment method select bank account option.
- On the next screen it will show you the list of all the bank account that are linked to your Google Pay account.
- Under payment method you need to select the specific bank that you want to remove from Google Pay.
- Once you tap on the bank you will see payment method details on the next screen.
- These details include your bank name, type of bank account, account information.
- Now you need to click the three dots placed at the top right corner of the payment method detail page.
- A drop-down menu will appear on the screen will show various options as refresh, change upi pin, remove account, get help and send feedback.
- From the drop-down menu you need to select the option remove account.
- A pop-up box will appear on your screen which will inform you that all UPI ID associated with this bank account will be deleted.
- In order to remove your bank account from Google Play you need to click the option continue placed at the bottom of the popup box.
- On the next screen you will see that yourupi ID will be deleted along with your bank account.
- Now if you go again to payment method page you will see that the selected bank account is removed from Google Pay.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can remove bank account from Google Pay on Android device.
I hope this article on how to remove bank account from Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.