How To Remove All Photos From Google Photos
Last Updated : Apr 4, 2022
IN - Google Photos
In this article we will show you how to remove all photos from google photos, Google photo is one of the most popular photo storage services provided by Google.
Google photo allows its users to access all photos and videos from any device signed in with a Google account, when users store and capture pictures and videos, upload it to Google photos it becomes accessible on all the signed-in devices.
Google photo involves an artificial intelligence-powered assistant which helps to control the data and help the user store, share view and edit all the photos and videos.
However, there can be various reasons for removing all the photos from Google photos in case you are changing your device or you want to clear your storage space.
There is no direct feature to remove all the photos from Google photos at once. however, there are certain ways through which you can do multiple selection at once and later delete them easily.
In case you are looking for a solution for all photos from Google photos this is the write article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Remove All Photos From Google Photos :-
- Open Google photos on your PC.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account. In case it does not log you into your account simply enter your Google account credentials.
- The Google photo will display all the photos and videos on the screen.
- Click the white check mark placed at the top left corner of the photo.
- When you selected the check mark it will change its color to blue.
- Now you need to scroll down to the last image.
- Tap and hold the shift key to the last image. It is essential to hold the shift key while selecting the last image.
- As you can see in the picture given below all the selected photos are changed to blue colour after selection.
- Google photo also displays the number of selected photos at the top left corner of the page.
- Click the Bin icon placed at the top right corner of the Google photo page. The bin icon represents the option for delete or trash.
- A prompt box will appear on your screen which will inform that All the selected images will move to trash. It informed that it will remove the selected items from your Google account, synced devices and places shared within Google photos
- Select the option- move to trash.
- In case you want to get rid of the trash photos as well and remove all the photo permanently from Google photo go to trash and select the option empty trash.
I hope this article on how to remove all photos from google photos helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.