How To Reinstall YouTube On Samsung Smart TV
Last Updated : Sep 1, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to reinstall YouTube on Samsung Smart TV, it is essential to know the basics of the technology around you the future will be totally based on the current technology.
The world is changing and technology is getting updated with every year. We are heading towards a future where the technology will replace a lot of basic tasks and work on its own.
In order to stay updated and move according to the world, we must know how to operate our devices properly.
Samsung Smart TV is one of those devices that are moving forward with the technology towards a new future, a future of technology. The smart TV is Wi-Fi connected device that can also stream and install apps that are compatible for phone and laptops.
It is an advantage to humanity as they no longer have to watch their favorite shows on phones and laptop. They simply install the app in the TV and watch it directly. No issue to download the videos and match them to the media and then watch.
But more recently, Samsung Smart TV is reporting a lots of problems with the YouTube app. It is not able to launch YouTube on the TV and the screen either get stuck or turn silver whenever YouTube is operated.
The preventing of YouTube app from launching in Samsung TV maybe because of the general bug, Cache or Licensing which is getting common these days.
But how to overcome the problem and watch YouTube again on your Samsung TV? Well this article got the solution to your problem with really easy steps. Let us now follow these steps and try to reinstall the YouTube app on the Samsung Smart TV-
Step By Step Guide On How To Reinstall YouTube On Samsung Smart TV :-
- Open your Samsung Smart TV. Now that your is open now, navigate to “My Apps” on it and then select “Settings” on the right top corner of the screen.
- As you can see there are multiple apps visible, click on the icon of “YouTube” and wait for the options related to it show up.
- You will find the option of “Uninstall” and click on it.
- Now go back to the main page and search the “YouTube” once again and install it from the options. This way you reinstalled it in your Smart TV.
- Now that YouTube is back on your smart TV, switch it off and on again.
With these steps, your YouTube is reinstalled and you can enjoy all the videos again on your Samsung Smart TV. I hope this article on how to reinstall YouTube on Samsung smart tv helps you.