How To Reinstall Netflix On Samsung Smart TV
Last Updated : Mar 3, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to reinstall Netflix on Samsung smart TV, Netflix is one of the most popular teaching platforms used by various users across the globe. Netflix is available on every device including PC, mobile devices, and smart tv.
With the help of Netflix subscription users can watch a variety of series movies as long as they want.
When your Netflix freezes on Samsung Smart TV, the best method to resolve this issue is to Uninstall and reinstall the Netflix application on Samsung Smart TV.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to reinstall Netflix on Samsung Smart TV this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Reinstall Netflix On Samsung Smart TV :-
- From your Samsung TV remote click the home button. The home button looks like a house icon on the Samsung Smart TV remote.
- Select the app by scrolling left and right on the screen. The Act Section includes all the streaming platforms such as Netflix, Hulu and others.
- Now click the setting icon placed at the top right corner. The setting option is represented by a gear icon or it can be a 3dot icon.
- This will open the app list page.
- From the app list page you need to click the Netflix icon.
- In case you are unable to find Netflix simply use the search bar to navigate the Netflix application on your Samsung Smart TV
- A popup or sidebar setting page will appear on the screen.
- In order to refresh and re-install the Netflix application you have to first uninstall it.
- Select the delete option to remove the app.
- After clicking the delete option you need to wait for some time to complete the uninstallation process.
- Now on the same page you need to reinstall the Netflix application.
- Click the option Reinstall and the button will change its color to blue or white.
- After installing the application again on your Samsung Smart TV you need to click the home button on your remote again.
- From the home button you need to select the Netflix option and log into your account by entering the same credentials that you have used previously.
- After entering your password and email ID now you can watch your favorite TV show and movie and continue streaming where you have left off.
- When you reach for the Netflix application on Samsung Smart TV it does not affect the login of other devices.
I hope this article on how to reinstall Netflix on Samsung smart TV helps you in this article we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow. I hope this article solves your query.