How To Refresh WhatsApp Contacts On iPhone
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of how to refresh WhatsApp contacts on iPhone, just like Android device provide the option of refreshing the contacts within the WhatsApp application.
iPhone does not provide any direct option for refreshing WhatsApp contact.
However there are a few workarounds which can help you to refresh WhatsApp contacts on iPhone.
It is important to refresh WhatsApp contacts each time you save a new contact on your iPhone.
Sometime after saving the contact on your iPhone you might not be able to see the contact on your WhatsApp which lead to failed communication.
In such cases it is important to refresh WhatsApp contacts list to review the WhatsApp contacts again just follow the steps given below in order to refresh WhatsApp contacts on iPhone.
Step By Step Guide On How To Refresh WhatsApp Contacts On iPhone :-
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Once you open the WhatsApp application you will see 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are called favourite, recent, contact, keypad and voicemail.
- Click the options favourite placed at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- In this you will see all the favourite contacts list At one place.
- Now you need to scroll to the top of your favorites list.
- After scrolling to the top you need to slightly pull the list down with your finger.
- After doing this, it will display you all the save contact list on your WhatsApp account in your iPhone.
- Now your contact list is refresh on WhatsApp and it also show you the recently added numbers on your iPhone.
- The list that will be displayed on the screen is arrange alphabetically and any hidden or deleted contact will automatically be restored once you pull it down by the finger.
- In case you are not able to see the contact list even after doing it there is a possibility that you have not given to permission to WhatsApp application for accessing your contacts on your iPhone.
- To do this you need to go to the settings on your iPhone.
- Under settings, you need to go to apps to search for WhatsApp application.
- Once you click on the WhatsApp application, you need to go to the permission tab.
- Under this, you will see various options which will ask you to allow WhatsApp to access such as contact, photos, microphone, camera, notifications, Cellular data, Siri and search, and background app refresh.
- Among all these, you need to make sure to turn on the toggle placed next to the option contacts in order to refresh the WhatsApp contact list on your iPhone.
I hope this article on how to refresh WhatsApp contacts on iPhone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.