How To Redeem Paytm Gift Voucher
Last Updated : Sep 21, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to redeem Paytm gift voucher, if a Paytm user makes the payment for the Paytm gift card with a selected amount, a gift card or purchase will be sent to the user on the registered mobile number linked with Paytm account.
Android and iOS users can redeem Paytm gift vouchers directly from its official application.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to redeem Paytm gift voucher this is the right article for just follow the steps given below in order to redeem Paytm gift voucher
Step By Step Guide On How To Redeem Paytm Gift Voucher :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account and linked bank account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- Click the three horizontal line placed at the top left corner of the Paytm homepage.
- A detailed menu will appear on the new screen which will show various options such as Payment setting, order and bookings, digilocker, cashback and offers, profile settings, 24/7 help support, Paytm postpaid.
- Click The option cash back and offer.
- Now you need to copy the gift voucher code in order to redeem it in Paytm.
- The homepage of Paytm will show you various options such as UPI money transfer, offers for you, recharge and bill payment, loan and credit card, invest and trade in stocks and others.
- You can redeem your Paytm gift voucher for the recharge and bill payment option.
- Under this you will see various options such as mobile recharge, credit card payment, DTH recharge, electricity bill and other.
- Click the option mobile recharge.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter the name or mobile number you wish to recharge.
- Next you will see a list of all the recommended packs for your mobile number.
- You can also select the plant based on different categories as truly unlimited. Smart recharge. Talk time, international roaming, plan vouchers, top up and others.
- After selecting the plan, on the next screen it will show you its details such as validity, data and additional benefits.
- Below these details you will see the option to change plans, apply promo code and pay amount.
- Click the option apply promo code.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter the promo code.
- Once you enter the promo code your Paytm gift voucher will be redeemed successfully.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can redeem Paytm gift voucher on Android device.
I hope this article on how to redeem Paytm gift voucher helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.