How To Redeem Paytm First Points
Last Updated : Sep 22, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to redeem Paytm first points, android and iOS users can easily redeem Paytm first point using its official application.
In order to redeem your Paytm first points it is important that you have a sum total of 500 or above first point.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to redeem Paytm first points, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to redeem Paytm first point.
Step By Step Guide On How To Redeem Paytm First Points :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account and linked bank account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- Click the three horizontal line placed at the top left corner of the Paytm homepage.
- A detailed menu will appear on the new screen which will show various options such as Payment setting, order and bookings, digilocker, cashback and offers, profile settings, 24/7 help support, Paytm postpaid.
- Click The option cash back and offer.
- on the next screen you will see options called cashback won, your stickers and Paytm first point.
- On the next screen you will see the total amount of Paytm points that you have worn on the top of the screen.
- below this you will see various distinctions of the points that you have earned.
- Now in order to redeem Paytm first point you need to click the option view point balance and reading placed at the top of the screen.
- On the next screen it will show you available points.
- click the option to redeem points written in blue.
- Now you will see the rewards available based on the number of points you have.
- It also shows the amount of the gift voucher and the points it will take to redeem it.
- For example if you have a reward available of rupees 50 Paytm gift voucher then you can easily swipe to redeem 500 points.
- In case you want to know more about this gift voucher click on the option give details to know the terms and conditions.
- Now you need to swipe to redeem 500 points.
- Once you swipe it will never get you to another page which will show that gift voucher was added successfully with a tick mark.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can redeem Paytm first points on Android device.
I hope this article on how to redeem Paytm first points helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.