How To Recover WhatsApp Account Without Phone Number
Last Updated : Nov 3, 2020
IN - Whatsapp
Often, on one single phone, we would like to use multiple WhatsApp accounts. However, two WhatsApp accounts with the same number on a single phone are often difficult to check. In this article we will show you how to recover WhatsApp account without phone number
There's a way to open a clan account conflict on one smartphone. You need to build a single WhatsApp account without SIM verification in order to do so.
How to circumvent the authentication of WhatsApp without a mobile number?
Without Mobile Number Authentication, there are three ways to use WhatsApp. Do the appropriate stuff as mentioned below before trying certain methods.
- For your Android / iPhone / Windows phone, delete / uninstall your WhatsApp account.
- Download the most recent WhatsApp APK update from the official WhatsApp website.
- Install an updated version of WhatsApp, and you must be quick enough to keep your phone in Airplane Mode until you tap on the 'Accept and Proceed' button. Installing WhatsApp without a phone is the main move.
- Then, via SMS or personal email addresses, you will be asked to trigger WhatsApp.
- Select Submit and then Cancel in the blink of an eye to quickly install WhatsApp without checking the phone number.
Use Landline Number to install WhatsApp without a mobile number
- Using this form, if you want to trigger WhatsApp without a SIM, you can check your WhatsApp account using a landline number.
- WhatsApp would like to check the number with an SMS after entering the number, ignoring the SMS option and requesting a call by pressing 'Call Me'.
- You will get a call to the given landline phone, and you will now know the verification code, enter it, and enjoy WhatsApp chatting with friends.
NOTE: The activation of WhatsApp by landline number does not function properly.
I hope this article on how to recover WhatsApp account without phone number helps you and now you know the ways to recover WhatsApp account without phone number