How To Recover My Facebook Account Through Security Question
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to recover my Facebook account through security question, is your account hacked or Is anyone having access to your Facebook account and you cannot log in to your Facebook id.
We know this feels so irritated and annoying when you can’t log in to your account.
What if we will tell you as always we have a solution for this.
First of all, we need to tell you that you cannot log in using security questions to your Facebook account. You always need account login information to access your Facebook account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Recover My Facebook Account Through Security Question :-
The first and foremost thing you have to do is ask one of your friends or with your other id if you have copied the link of the profile which you want to recover the profile link can be copied by clicking on the three dots in the profile feed just below the display picture
- Then what you have to do is open your chrome browser on your phone and write facebook.com
- What you have to do now is in the section of email or phone you have to paste the whole link of the profile and delete the link until the number as shown in the below image for example:
- And then you have to tap on login without taping on the password
- Then tap on forget password
- Then ta on no longer have access to this
- Then tap on I can’t access my email account
- Then tap on learn more about how to access to Facebook account
- Then tap on policy and reporting
- Then tap on uploading your id
- Then tap on the first option which says what type of id does Facebook accepts?
- Then you can check all the id proof they required
- Then after that, you can wait for 2 to 3 hours for the verification or it can take 24 hours max to max
And then you will be able to have access to your account for sure. So, guys, this was the process did you see how easy it was I hope this article on how to recover my Facebook account through security question helps you.