How To Recover Deleted History On Google Chrome Android
Last Updated : Oct 7, 2021
IN - Google Chrome
In this article we will show you how to recover deleted history on google chrome android, this is not a rare case anymore for smartphone users to lose important browsing history due to reckless operation or mobile phone clean up.
Everyone who uses Android and iOS has a same problem. If you have Android phone browser history removed problem, follow below suggested solutions and you will get the entire history of lost browsing restored with ease now.
Step By Step Guide On How To Recover Deleted History On Google Chrome Android :-
Free Retrieve Removed Chrome History From Google Account
This method is designed for Google Chrome users who have enabled Google synchronization that will synchronize the entire browsing history in Chrome. If you have a Google account and have enabled Google synchronization, follow these tips to retrieve Google's deleted browsing history now:
- Go to a webpage in Chrome and enter the following link:
- Type your Google account and you will see a list of everything Google has saved from your browser history.
- Browse to Chrome bookmarks.
- You will see everything that what has your Android phone accessed, including the bookmarks and the app used and you can re-record these navigation histories as bookmarks again.
3 Steps to Restore Lost History on Android with Android Data Restoration Software.
If you do not have a Google account or browser account, it will not be easy for you to restore the deleted browser history on Android phones.
You may have to look at other solutions like Android data retrieval software.
Here, we recommend trying out some professional Android data retrieval software- EaseUS MobiSaver for Android allows you to effortlessly restore all the deleted browsing history or data with a single click.
Follow the steps below to begin retrieving the lost browsing story on Android now:
- Plug your Android phone to your desktop.
- Set up and run EaseUS MobiSaver for Android and connect your phone to the PC via USB cable
- Next click on "Start" button to let the program play and connect your device.
- NOTE: Since the software can't access the unrooted Android device, so you need to make sure that your phone has been rooted.
- Scan the Android phone to find the browser history removed.
- Once you have connected your Android phone, the software will quickly scan the device to find all the available ones and lost data, including your lost surfing history.
- You can easily locate the lost browsing stories you want by choosing the correct filetypes.
- View and retrieve deleted history from Android phone.
- Preview all retrievable files one by one and then you can select the ones you want quickly.
- Here you can activate "Only Deleted Items Displayed" option to list deleted files only. At last, you can click on "Recover" button to retrieve the selected browser histories once.
- If you are an iOS user and not an android user, you can follow method 1 or use an iOS data recovery software - EaseUS MobiSaver to easily retrieve lost or deleted browsing history on your device.
I hope this article on how to recover deleted history on google chrome android helps you.