How To Record Videos On Switch For Youtube
Last Updated : Feb 14, 2022
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to record videos on switch for youtube, Nintendo Switch is a gaming console, it is known for its unique build. It can be used both as a regular game console and also as a handheld 3DS.
It has a wireless detachable Joy-con and can also be used as a tablet. Nintendo switch is considered one of the best game consoles with over 80 million units sold. It is popular for games like Mario kart, The Legend of Zelda, and much more.
Playing video games is very relaxing and fun but it can also be rewarding if you record and upload the best moments of your game in videos.
Gaming videos are very popular on YouTube and it has a huge viewer base. It is a great opportunity to earn while you have fun.
Now you must be wondering “How to record videos on switch for YouTube” well Let me explain it to you. Nintendo Switch has an in-built feature to record the gameplay, it is in fact very easy to access.
To record your gameplay all you need to do is click on the “Capture” button and your gameplay will be recorded. Read on to know more about it.
Step By Step Guide On How To Record Videos On Switch For Youtube :-
Nintendo was never famous for being generous but it has still provided a recording feature in the Nintendo Switch which is actually very easy to access. Given below is the step-by-step guide for the same.
To record the gameplay on your Nintendo switch press and hold the “Capture” button on the left-hand joycon. Your gameplay will be automatically recorded and saved. Please note only the last thirty seconds of the gameplay will be recorded.
- To access the recorded videos go to the home screen and tap on the “Album” button. There you will find all your recorded videos and screenshots
- To transfer the videos in your PC for further editing you will need a micro SD card.
- First, you will need to copy the videos to the SD card for that go to the home screen and tap on the settings icon.
- Now in the settings go to the “Data management” and locate “Manage Screenshots and videos.
- To copy the videos tap on “Copy all screenshots and videos to microSD card”. Once you tap on it your videos will be copied to your microSD card which you can edit on your PC
Note- To record longer videos you will need a screen capture card. Using a screen capture card you can record videos of any length in any resolution.
Nintendo Switch is one of a kind gaming console that has very impressive games. You can also record your gameplay and upload it to YouTube.
In this article we explained how you can record videos in your Nintendo Switch, I hope this article on how to record videos on switch for youtube helps you.