How To Record Screen On Android
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to record screen on android, android smartphone having android 10 or upgraded version have inbuilt screen recorder.
In case you are using folder android devices with lower version you need to install third party application to record screen on android.
You can easily record the screen on android device with the help of notification panel.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to record screen on android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to record screen on Android
Step By Step Guide On How To Record Screen On Android :-
- Open your Android device.
- Now the screen recording in VIT application is placed in the notification panel.
- To see the notification panel you need to swipe downward to see the Quick setting menu.
- When you swipe the top notification bar for the first time it will reveal the menu.
- However, to access the Quick setting you need to survive the top notification bar two times.
- In the Quick setting menu you will see various options such as Wi-Fi, mobile data, flashlight, mute, location, scanner, screenshot, Bluetooth, Auto Brightness and others.
- sometime you might need to swipe it right to see more options of the Quick setting menu.
- Once you swipe it right you will see other options such as reading mode, dark mode, DND, battery saver, vibrate, nearby share, cast, Screen Recorder, vibrate, hotspot, sync and edit.
- Click the option Screen Recorder from the Quick setting menu.
- Now you need to do if you want to record with the audio on or you want the application to display you where to touch the screen while recording.
- Now you will see the option of start with a red circle on your screen.
- After this in the notification panel you will also see that the screen recorder application is running in the background.
- Click The option start to record screen on Android.
- When the screen recorder is on you will see the number of seconds of recording your Android device.
- You can easily drag the the timer of the screen recorder anywhere on your Android screen.
- After you successfully record screen on Android you just need to swipe down from the top of the screen and click the red Screen Recorder notification.
- The notification of the red Screen Recorder says tap to stop.
- Once you click this option it will automatically stop recording your screen on Android.
- Alternatively, you can simply tap the red circle while it is reporting and it will automatically stop recording your screen.
- Once you stop screen recording it will also show the popup notification called quit Screen Recorder at the bottom of the screen.
I hope this article on how to record screen on android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.