How To Record Audio From YouTube With Audacity
Last Updated : May 11, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to record audio from YouTube with audacity, do you want to record YouTube audio for a project or do you know about audacity or Do you want to extract the audio from the video of YouTube and use it for your purpose with the help of audacity.
If yes then you are in the right place.
What if we will tell you that we have a solution by which you can record audio from YouTube with the help of audacity.
Yes, you heard it right just follow the step by step guide below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Record Audio From YouTube With Audacity :-
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is open a chrome browser and type on the search bar “audacity” and after that many search results will come in front of you on the interface
What you have to do is tap on the first link which is as shown in the below image for example
Now what you have to do is install the audacity application on your pc as shown in the below image for example
- Now what you have to do is first open the application, and then start with the changing of audio from me to windows wasabi
- Now what you have to do next is change your recording device to the computer’s primary output device
- Now after all this what you have to do is hit the record button of red colour to begin the recording
- And then in this step what you have to do is go to your desired YouTube video and start the play button to play the YouTube video
- And then after the completion of the YouTube video what you have to do is stop the recording button to stop recording
- And then boom! Your YouTube audio has been successfully recorded from audacity.
- What you have to do to save this file is going to the file option which is on the extreme top left corner
- And then what you have to do is go save option and name the file and hence the file will be saved successfully.
You can use this method of recording audio from YouTube with audacity for doing a project where you need to edit the audio of the YouTube video given to you easily.
So, guys these were some simple and easy steps I hope this article on how to record audio from YouTube with audacity helps you.