How To Recharge Sun Direct In Google Pay
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to recharge sun direct in Google Pay, Google Pay enable its users to easily make payment online along with the option of transfer and receiving money.
Among other feature it also has the uses to recharge mobile, Fastag, DTH/ cable TV, Google Play and others. Google Pay application available for Android and IOS user provide various DTH/ cable TV billers which also include Sun Direct.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to recharge Sun Direct in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to recharge Sun Direct in Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Recharge Sun Direct In Google Pay :-
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- Make sure you have already linked your bank account with Google Pay in order to recharge.
- At the home page of Google Pay application you will see your recent contacts, recharge, bills moreand more, Promotions and other options.
- Under bills recharge and more you will see the option of mobile recharge, DTH/ cable TV, and electricity.
- Click the options see all to see all the categories.
- On the next screen it will show you payment categories.
- Click on the view all option placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Under Payment categories you will see different options for recharge and utility bills.
- You can do the recharge for mobile, DTH, fastag and Google Play.
- Click the option DTH/Cable TV
- On the next screen it will show you the list of all the DTH/ cable TV Billers.
- The list includes various billers such as Airtel digital TV, d2h, dish tv, Hathway Digital TV, ACT digital TV, Sun Direct, Tata play, SCC Digital TV and others.
- In order to recharge Sun Direct in Google play you need to select the Sun Direct.
- Click on the option get started in order to Link your account to pay and track your payment.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your subscriber ID and account name.
- Next you need to review your account information and click the option link account.
- Once your account is successfully linked you need to click the option make payment.
- Now enter the amount with which you want to recharge Sun Direct in Google Pay.
- On the next screen it will ask you to turn on your location mode if it is not enabled.
- Click the bank account that you want to use for recharge and enter UPI PIN.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can recharge Sun Direct in Google Pay.
I hope this article on how to recharge sun direct in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.