How To Recharge Paytm Fastag
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to recharge Paytm fastag, the fastag facility refers to the cashless model where the toll tax amount is collected to digital means at the toll plaza.
Fastag helps in the automatic detection of the vehicles when they approach the booth. The fast tag is connected to the user's Paytm wallet which eliminates the need to recharge it.
However if you want to recharge your fast tag on the Paytm application you can easily do it on android and iOS device.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to recharge Paytm fast tag issued by a different Bank this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to recharge Paytm fastag
Step By Step Guide On How To Recharge Paytm Fastag :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account and linked bank account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- The homepage of the Paytm application will show you various options for recharge and bill payment.
- These options include mobile postpaid, book gas cylinder, electricity bill, credit card payment, DTH recharge, broadband/ landline and view more.
- Click the options to view more.
- On the next screen you will see more services offered by Paytm such as transit, financial services and other services.
- You need to look for the transit heading.
- Under this heading you will see 4 more options called fast tag recharge, IOCL rewards, Chalan and toll.
- Click the option fast tag recharge.
- On the next screen it will ask you to choose your fast tag issuer bank from the list of the banks given below.
- You can also type your fastag issuer bank in the search bar.
- On the next screen it will ask you to enter your vehicle number and the amount with which you want to recharge your Paytm fastag.
- Once you enter all these details click proceed placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Next you need to select the option to pay using Paytm wallet balance, UPI, net banking, debit or credit cards to make the payment.
- After making the payment from the selected mode of payment you will get a notification of a successful payment made.
In this article we Covered an essential guide On how to recharge Paytm fastag.
I hope this article on how to recharge Paytm fastag helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.