How To Recharge Metro Card By Google Pay
Last Updated : Sep 13, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to recharge metro card by Google Pay, recharging your Metro card with the help of Google Pay does not charge any extra cost and will help the user to not stand in the long queue in the metro station.
Once you recharge your Metro card through Google Pay users need to top up your card at the machine available in the metro station.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to recharge Metro card by Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to recharge Metro card by Google Pay.
Step By Step Guide On How To Recharge Metro Card By Google Pay :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type Google Pay.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in Google Pay you just need to enter your mobile number and otp to login.
- Now in order to recharge Metro card you need to go to the bills, recharge and more.
- Now you need to select the name of the specific metrocard.
- Next you need to enter your 6 to 12 digit number of your smart card.
- In the second textfield you need to enter your name for future reference which is optional.
- After entering these details click on save and recharge.
- You Can also add a custom account for recharge your Metro card.
- After this click the option proceeds to pay.
- Once you click this option a pop-up box will appear on a screen which will show you all the banks that are linked to your Google Pay account.
- You need to select a specific back from the popup box from which the amount will be deducted after recharging your Metro card.
- After selecting the bank press continue.
- Now you need to enter UPI PIN for verification.
- Once you enter UPI pin it will take some time for the payment to process.
- After a short while you will see a notification of successful recharge of your Metro card.
- On the next screen you will also see a successful status of recharge.
- You will also receive a notification from the bank regarding the amount deduction for recharging your Metro card.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can recharge Metro card by Google Pay.
I hope this article on how to recharge metro card by Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.